1. Yellow with white – Summertime is all about friends, relaxing on the beach and absolute fun time. From those casual sunny days, try a yellow top with white shorts. To brighten up this look, wear a trendy statement necklace and make your lips pop with bold matte lipstick in red or pink shade. There, your fun day just became more colorful!
2. Yellow nail polish – Two words – Love this! There’s no other way to describe this cute color that you can wear on your nails and live the summer spirit. You can even go artsy and try some nail art designs like stripes, Aztec or even the classic ombre nails.
3. Yellow accessories – There’s no such thing as too much yellow. Look around you, there’ll be a hundred things that are yellow. So why not perk up your outfit with hints and dashes of yellow. Carry a yellow clutch or big yellow tote, wear yellow colored trendy statement jewelry or use a yellow scarf as a hair band. There’s so much you can do to accessorize your look!
4. Yellow Bags – What a bunch of happy handbags – so bright and cheery! Yellow bags add a great pop of color to any outfit. From neon to mustard, lately it is a style rage. You would love pairing it with navy, neutrals or other bright colors like pink, cobalt.
5. A pretty yellow dress or top – One thing I love about summers is the variety of summer dresses and tops that you get to see. Trendy Summer dresses and tops are such a rage in this season. A cute yellow shade is perfect to put you in the summer mood. And the best part is you can never go wrong wearing yellow! Check Cate Middleton in her recent trip!