No matter how elegant or costly your jewellery is, matching and wearing it with the right attires and necklines of attires embosses its value and actual attributes. One has to match the attributes, design and properties of jewellery with the necklines of their attires. Be it simply elegant or sensually stylish, matching the right cut and design with the necklines becomes very important. So let’s have a look at some tips to match the right kind of necklace with appropriate necklines:
- Choose light weight jewellery for any occasion on day time and choose a bit heavier pieces on evenings.
- Boat-necks, crown-necks and V-necks should be accented and accessorized with pearl or any sort of drop jewellery which actually embosses the depth.
- If you are donning strap less or shoulder less neck dress then a stuck to the neck necklace is the best option to get accessorized with. To add some spark and sophistication, one can also add a light string of pearls which will also work as filler.
- An open collar blouse will go well accented with heavily embroidered thicker and chunkier jewellery piece. Another way to accessorize open collars is to wear drape jewel pieces with chains. One thing should be kept in mind which is formal and informal attire on which jewellery is worn.
- If you want to give your noon attires a classy look, then always opt for precious stoned jewels and crystals and sparkles always add stars to the glory of attires.
- If attire is turtle neck, any long string will work wonders on the attire.
- A square neck attired will be best paired by a long dangling chain but keep the length in mind which falls between the collars.