Slouchy but undeniably on-trend, boyfriend jeans have become a staple these days! When paired with the right pieces, these jeans can be dressed up or down effortlessly. Whether you choose to wear yours with heels for date night or sneakers for a trip to the local market, it is guaranteed you’ll find reason to repeat them all through the summer— and we’ve found 5 looks to prove the claim!!
- Soft pastels complement light-wash denim for a feminine spring look. Finish with heels and a jeweled statement necklace for an extra bit of glam!
- When pairing two slouchy pieces together, balance your look with feminine heels!
- Distressed boyfriend jeans look instantly polished with simple ballet flats and a pretty blouse combo.
- A vintage tee and boyfriend jeans go hand-in-hand, but topping it off with an eclectic jacket and strappy heels looks especially unique.
- Add a kick of color to a simple look with a bright scarf and heels… or sometimes even a neon bag!
Pic courtesy: Lemon stripes, Seams for a Desire, Ring my bell, Sincerely Jules, Bows & Sequins