Want to add a dash of personality to an outfit? A good idea would be to wear a pair of super stylish leopard print shoes! But, as popular and stylish as they are, leopard prints don’t really work with everything. Probably there are colors and outfits that leopard print shoes don’t work with than items they will. The good news is, when you get the right combination, it’s a tough one to beat for glamour and sex appeal.
Here’s how to pair them with the rest of your outfit!
Leopard print shoes come in various styles, from sky-high pumps, to ballerina flats and loafers, or adventurous ankle boots! So choose a shoe style that you can carry and have fun with this cool print!
- Leopard pumps are a classic and go with just about everything! Your only focus should be on pairing them with simple separates so you allow them to shine. This is a cool option for formal dress up:
- Nothing can add zing to your muted brown more than a leopard print shoe. Slip on your pumps with a khaki shirtdress or light beige shift:
- For jazzy night look, pull out your LBD, and ditch your office tote for a small red clutch and bright red lips or look ravishing in red with gold and leopard accents:
- For a casual look, why not sport the colored jeans with a chambray shirt?
- Wear them with skinny jeans, a black shirt and color blocking accessories – a statement cluster or a gemstone necklace and a matching clutch.
- Getinto your girly best. Pair a yellow dress with leopard print loafers, and wear it with matching accessories – a brown bag and aviator sunglasses, and a snake chain bracelet or even some color-pop stack bracelet.
- For a casual glam look, wear these with darker skinny jeans and a nice top in a nude shade. Accessorize your outfit with a cool studded clutch and a necklace.
Which one is your fav? Share with others.. Do let us know if you have some more ideas!