Tried some cool beauty hacks recently!! They are real saviors!
Listing the best of those for you.
- I using coral, peach or orangish-nude lipstick as cream blush/tint.
Advantage: I don’t have to carry full makeup bag and the lipstick and blush coordinates to give a polished look.
- If my manicure starts to chip, I layer glitter nail polish over it.
- I do the same if my nail polish gets smudged in the drying phase. Phew! No time for a hands-on momma to dry polish properly!
Advantage: It distracts the eye and hides most imperfections so you can go longer between manicures
- For a dewy gleam, I mix highlighter into body lotion or dry oil and spread it over my legs and arms.
Advantage: I don’t have to invest money and storage space for a body-tint! Elated!
- Using transparent mascara as a brow gel.
Advantage: Multifunction! And Since mascaras have a very short shelf-life, nothing like making them work overtime.
What are your personal favorite beauty hacks? Share with our readers!
You might find the following articles interesting!